The Making of Going Postal (page 5 of 5)
The process of filmmaking has been very educational for me. I can't think of a better way to learn animation than to just dive in and make a film. I'm already in the planning stages for my next film and look forward to applying the lessons I have learned while making “Going Postal”.
If you are interested in trying your hand at animation, I have listed five of my favorite books below. These books will give you all of the basic information you'll need to get started.
Some recommended reading
- The Animation Book by Kit Laybourne
- Cartoon Animation by Preston Blair
- Animation: The Whole Story by Howard Beckerman
- The Animator's Survival Kit by Richard Williams
- Animation In The Home Digital Studio by Steven Subotnik